Time zones: GMT (UTC +0), CET (UTC +1), EET (UTC +2), MSK (UTC +3), AST (UTC -4), FKST (UTC -3)
Do you love that feeling when you ship a product to your customers and they go “THAT’S IT! this is exactly what we needed”?
We’re looking for a talented product manager to work with us on the next iteration of our platform that has been receiving the above feedback. It will lay the foundation to accelerate our growth and shake the market with an ambitious vision of what practice management for accountants and bookkeepers means in 2022.
This is the perfect role for anyone who thrives on feedback and collaborative work. If you prefer to sit alone in a quiet room, coming up with requirements by yourself and writing user stories for engineers to implement, you may want to consider swiping left.
You’ll work directly with key internal stakeholders (CEO, Customer Success Lead, Head of Engineering, Product Designer) and great external stakeholders (customers, partners) in an incredibly friendly industry. Your activities will include:
- Prioritising short (6 weeks)/medium-term (6 months) product roadmap with internal stakeholders
- Running discovery workshops with internal and external stakeholders for requirements gathering
- Closely collaborate with our product designer, Head of Engineering and senior engineers, to find ways to deliver value to customers sooner rather than later while simultaneously balancing bug reports and tech debt
- Project manage the delivery and its ceremonies
- Running weekly show&tell sessions to demonstrate progress to stakeholders
- A track record in product management, specifically in B2B SaaS businesses
- You’re able to execute relentlessly even from the earliest stages of planning when the direction is clear but the details aren’t yet in place
- You strive for excellence and have exceptional attention to detail
- You drive things to completion
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills that can be tailored to suit a variety of individual personalities and levels of seniority
- You love Kanban, Shape Up and Jobs to be Done
- You must have access to a safe, comfortable, and ergonomic workspace and working environment – a private and quiet workspace is vital for doing your best work
- Your working hours effortlessly overlap with our working hours
- You’re comfortable doing calls with video on
- Your reliable internet connection allows you to do screen sharing without constant hiccups
Applying for this role
When applying for this role, please include the following:
- Your CV detailing your most recent projects
- Your daily/hourly rate, including currency
- Spending no more than 30 minutes, please attach a user story about submitting a job application through this platform. List as many functional requirements, UX and non-functional requirements as possible so that a software engineer can implement, test and deploy it. (We can accept a PDF or a Word document)
What the process will look like
We’re looking to have someone starting by 1 August 2022 and will run a pretty streamlined process:
- Application and assessment answers received
- Shortlist of candidates invited for a 1h30min interview with CEO, Head of Engineering and Product Designer, in the week commencing 25 July
- Terms and contract signed off by 29 July
- Kick-off 1 August
To apply for this job please visit apply.workable.com.