We are looking for a talented recruiter to join a rapidly growing company with a global team. This is a remote, full-time position that is vital to the success of our organization as we seek to recruit new team members who embody our company’s core values.
Our in-house recruiter will be responsible for helping to fill positions in all areas of the company, from sales, finance, development, copywriting, project management, customer service, and potentially more.
- Use the best tools and techniques, including social media to identify, source, and hire the best candidates
- Collaborate with hiring managers to answer our growing staffing needs
- Improve job descriptions and specifications.
- Post open positions and screen resumes.
- Perform video and phone interviews with candidates.
- Make recommendations to hiring managers
- Coordinate interviews with the hiring managers
- Develop relationships with potential sources of applicants, like schools and industry associations
- Support HR initiatives
- Generate recruitment reports on a weekly basis.
- Experience conducting pre-employment process.
- Prompt and professional communication with candidates
- Attracting candidates that embrace the SiteCare core values of Obsessive Communication, Deliver 101%, Empower Others, and Be Better
- Two years of technical recruiting experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with LinkedIn Recruiter
- Experience with Google Workspace tools
- Experience with applicant tracking systems
- Global recruitment experience
- Manage offer and acceptance process and documentation
- Fully remote company. Work from wherever in the world
- Quarterly profit distributions
- Quarterly professional development stipend
- Biennial technology stipend
- Generous leave policy of 20 Days + US Holidays
- Monday to Friday
- Flexible hours, but may require work in evenings to recruit for U.S. positions and interviews.
To apply for this job please visit sitecare.applytojob.com.